Welcome Eliza Grace Smith!
For Kids' Sake Foundation Partners with
Tommy Baldwin Racing at Homestead-Miami Speedway
HUNTERSVILLE, NC (November 17, 2016) - Tommy Baldwin Racing announced that For Kids' Sake Foundation will partner with the No. 7 Tommy Baldwin Racing team at Homestead-Miami Speedway this weekend.
For Kids' Sake Foundation was created by Megan and Glen Jusczyk after their daughter Malia was diagnosed with stage IV neuroblastoma at 2 ½ years old. Years later, the non-profit is still committed to raising awareness for and improving the lives of children with neuroblastoma throughout the country.
The fact remains that every sixteen hours a child dies from neuroblastoma. Although cancer is the number one disease killer of our children, only 3.8% of cancer research funding goes toward pediatric cancer. For Kids' Sake is here to raise money for neuroblastoma research as well as for families of children diagnosed with this horrible disease.
Malia Jusczyk, now an 8-year-old neuroblastoma cancer survivor, will join the team at Homestead and help share the message that you can help fight pediatric cancer. Go to www.maliacrushescancer.com to learn how you can help.
"We are excited to partner with Tommy Baldwin Racing and the No. 7 car at Homestead-Miami Speedway this weekend," said Megan Jusczyk, Volunteer CEO of For Kids' Sake Foundation. "Not only are we able to get our message out to the millions of people watching during this NASCAR championship weekend, but my daughter Malia, the face of our foundation, will have the experience of a lifetime attending a race close to our home."
"We are honored to support Malia and the For Kids' Sake Foundation at Homestead," said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "Cancer affects so many families and Malia's story touched my heart. We are proudly representing all children and families suffering from this disease through Malia and the For Kids' Sake Foundation."
Founded in 2009, Tommy Baldwin Racing is a NASCAR organization that fields the No. 7 Chevrolet driven by Regan Smith in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Baldwin, a native of Long Island, New York, is a Daytona 500-winning crew chief in his eighth season as a full-time Cup Series car owner.
For more information on Tommy Baldwin Racing, please visit them on Facebook, Twitter or their website.
- For Kids' Sake Foundation Partners with
Tommy Baldwin Racing at Homestead-Miami Speedway (November 17, 2016)
- Toy State Adds Martinsville to Sponsor Final Four Races (October 27, 2016)
- Fire Alarm Services, Inc. to Partner with Tommy Baldwin Racing at Kansas Speedway (October 12, 2016)
- Tommy Baldwin Racing Partners with Rev the Vote (October 5, 2016)
- Citizen Soldier Film Partners with Tommy Baldwin Racing at Dover International Speedway (September 22, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Michigan (August 26, 2016)
- Toy State® To Unveil NASCAR® Products at Michigan International Speedway (August 26, 2016)
- Schultz Heating & Cooling Joins Tommy Baldwin Racing at Watkins Glen International (August 3, 2016)
- Tommy Baldwin Racing Salutes New York Modified Legend "Dutch" Hoag (August 2, 2016)
- Weather Strategy Offers Up a Third-Place Finish
for TBR and Regan Smith (August 1, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Indianapolis (July 21, 2016)
- TBR Pays Tribute to Legendary NASCAR Modified Car Owner, Mario Fiore (July 15, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Kentucky Speedway (July 9, 2016)
- Pre-Race News and Notes: Daytona International Speedway (June 29, 2016)
- Regan Smith Looks For Great Finish In Sonoma (June 26, 2016)
- Tommy Baldwin Racing, Advance Auto Parts and Quaker State
Back for the Quaker State 400 (June 21, 2016)
- Toy State and Go Baby Go Host Second Annual Charlotte Workshop for Children with Mobility Issues (May 25, 2016)