Smith Wins At Dover
Regan Smith Joins Tommy Baldwin Racing
HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. (January 21, 2016) -- Tommy Baldwin Racing (TBR) is excited to announce Regan Smith as driver of the No. 7 Chevrolet in 2016.
As previously announced, Toy State and their Nikko RC and Road Rippers brands will serve as the majority sponsor for the season.
"This is a really great time for us," said team owner, Tommy Baldwin. "Having a driver with Regan's credentials further elevates our program. He's a seasoned driver and a proven race winner. We're really looking forward to 2016."
A native of Cato, NY, Smith is equally as eager to get the season started.
"This has been a crazy few days, but I'm really excited that we were able to put this together," he said. "I have a ton of respect for Tommy and what he's built there. It's going to be a lot of fun."
"Our son Rhett turns one next month, so I'll be putting in my request for some Road Rippers cars. That's a pretty good perk too!"
Smith's career in NASCAR boasts a total of 7 wins, 34 top-five's and 94 top-ten's across the three National Touring Series, including the storied Southern 500 at Darlington in 2011.
- Regan Smith Joins Tommy Baldwin Racing (January 21, 2016)
- Smith Ends Solid Year With Final Top-10 (November 22, 2015)
- Smith Looking For Finale Success In Homestead-Miami (November 18, 2015)
- Phoenix Brings Top-10 For Smith (November 15, 2015)
- Go Time For Smith In Phoenix (November 11, 2015)
- Texas Leaves Smith Wanting More (November 8, 2015)
- Texas Marks 200 For Smith (November 4, 2015)
- Conditions Right For Top-5 Finish In Kansas (October 18, 2015)
- Smith Looks To Chip Away In Kansas (October 14, 2015)
- Smith Keeps Pressure On With Top-5 In Charlotte (October 11, 2015)
- Smith Looking For Good Things In Charlotte (October 7, 2015)
- Smith Wins At Dover (October 4, 2015)