Toy State and Tommy Baldwin Racing to Host Clinic
for Children with Mobility Issues
- Team owner Tommy Baldwin
- Regan Smith, Driver of the No. 7 Nikko RC/Toy State Chevrolet
- Kasey Kahne, Driver of the No. 5 Farmers Insurance Chevrolet
- Paul Menard, Driver of the No. 27 Menard's Chevrolet
- David Ragan, Driver of the No. 23 Dr Pepper Toyota
- Michael McDowell, Driver of the No. 95 Thrivent Financial Chevrolet
- Ryan Ellis, Driver of the No. 93 ScienceLogic Toyota
- Ryan Preece, Driver of the No. 01 G&K Services Chevrolet
- Ray Black Jr, Driver of the No. 07 ScubaLife.com Chevrolet
Please note: All driver appearances are tentative and subject to change.
WHAT: Area doctors, nurses and volunteers work under the direction of Go Baby Go to build custom ride-on vehicles for children with limited mobility.
The program began in 2012 with founder Cole Galloway at the University of Delaware. Integrating assistive technology, families, clinicians and industry partners, the program provides children with disabilities the opportunity for movement, mobility and socialization. This is the second year that TBR and Toy State will host the clinic at the team shop.
WHEN: Wednesday, May 25th from 12 p.m. until 3 p.m. NASCAR drivers and the Go Baby Go recipient families will be available during the play period for photos and interviews.
WHERE: The Go Baby Go clinic will be held at the Tommy Baldwin Racing Shop, 296 Cayuga Drive in Mooresville, NC 28117.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
NBC NIGHTLY NEWS SEGMENT
University of Delaware Go Baby Go website
Oregon State University Go Baby Go website
To attend the Go Baby Go event at Tommy Baldwin Racing, please contact Amanda Ebersole (140 BUZZ) to RSVP at 704.816.0707.